You want to provide a competitive plan at a reasonable cost.
We can help you put the pieces together.
Our Form ADV Part 2A Brochure describing our Pension Consulting Services
is available to you.
A well designed retirement savings program is a critical component of your organization’s employee benefit package – and essential to your ability to attract and retain top talent. Guided by your objectives, TrueNorth’s team of dedicated professionals is committed to helping you fulfill your fiduciary obligations and reach the right decisions for your qualified and non-qualified defined contribution plans.
Our highly comprehensive service coupled with our team’s deep understanding of the regulatory environment enables us to develop highly effective, innovative solutions for you. Our goal is to provide you with the resources and support you need to:
- Help your employees retire with greater confidence and security
- Identify and mitigate your personal liability risk as business owners and plan trustees
- Improve operational efficiency
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Eliminate excessive fees/unnecessary services - focus resources on the objectives that really matter to you
- Simplify your compliance and administration processes - devote more time to running your organization
We have absolutely no affiliation with any bank, investment company, research broker, insurance carrier, third party administrator (“TPA”) or retirement plan provider. We do not market our own proprietary retirement plans or offer any proprietary investment selections within a plan. As an independent advisor, TrueNorth offers high-touch service that provides you with ultimate freedom to work with any plan provider, insurance carrier or TPA. This important distinction provides you with the latitude to select the service providers and investment menus that are best suited to meet your needs now - and in the future.
At TrueNorth, we have the knowledge, focus and experience you would expect from a large firm, yet our size allows us the flexibility to provide you with strategic retirement plan solutions designed specifically around you and your employees. Our team approach brings our collective understanding, insight, skills and resources together to provide expert advice and guidance to our clients - all at a reasonable cost.
Although each situation is unique, our dedicated team will provide you with a wide range of consulting advice and support addressing the four key disciplines of plan management and oversight. Or, you may prefer that we narrow our focus to a specific component of our full-service program to fulfill your immediate needs – either as a one-time or ongoing engagement:
Plan Design and Recordkeeping Oversight
Comprehensive Investment Support
Fiduciary Assessment and Compliance Oversight
Employee Education and Communication
- Plan Design Consulting
- Vendor Search
- Transition Services
- Vendor Fee and Service Review
- Vendor Management and Issue Resolution
- Investment Policy development
- Investment menu design and monitoring
- Fund replacements/ fund manager search
- Asset allocation modeling
- Investment reviews
- Comprehensive written reports
- Fiduciary Plan Assessment
- Fiduciary process evaluation
- 404(c) compliance monitoring
- Fidelity bonding review
- Serve as investment fiduciary (3(21))
- Regulatory Review
- Facilitate employee plan assessment
- Conduct aggregate replacement ratio analysis
- Develop education program strategy
- Employee investment utilization and participation analysis
- Conduct employee enrollment and education meetings
We can also help design and maintain cost effective executive benefit plans, providing you with a significant competitive advantage to retain your best executives. Qualified and nonqualified plans often serve as dual components of a successful retirement savings plan. Nonqualified deferred compensation plans in particular can improve the “retirement readiness“ of your more highly compensated executives, whose saving potential is restricted by contribution limitations imposed on qualified plans.